Like, a lot. A lot, a lot.
| Great, now I want hug him. But, I can't because I live in effing stupid London. |
We basically rock at this whole super major long distance relationship thing, but, after a very rough month and a rather exhausting last week of term, I'm really missing being near my boyfriend. Damn it. (felt like it needed some emphasis).
He means so much, and we have a really kick ass relationship which I am so grateful for, but, sometimes, sometimes, I really hate long distance.
I miss being able to do what normal couples do!
I miss not being able to get home from work, give him a call and say "hey, want to come over for dinner tonight?". I hate not being able to show up at his house when he's had a bad day and cook dinner and watch movies and chat. I hate not being there.
![]() |
| This was my happy birthday text. He wins. |
I hate the Atlantic Ocean.
But, I know it's worth it. I know that this experience is only making us stronger, and better. And I know that in two weeks when I get off the plane and see him, it will all be ok.
| FaceTime dates are my favorite thing right now. (that is so sad) |
And, I know that in 2014, I get to introduce my favorite guy (him) to my favorite city (London). Oh, and we're also going to Italy, so, HECK YES, ROMANTIC VACATION WHAT! And that my friends, that is because I live in effing stupid London. +1 for London.
Ugh, hurry up, time!



6 comments:
Don't wish it all away! I know you're ready to get back home, but I hope you're enjoying every single second of your fabulous expat year abroad. I also think it's just so fitting that the universe put you two together right before you left. Oh universe, you really do have a way of surprising us all. :) Love you! Also, where in Italy are you going? I'm SO jealous.
It must be so hard! Hang in there!
I'm with Sara! The time will pass, enjoy this amazing experience that you are living. It will be such a testament to your relationship if you can build a strong foundation while thousands of miles apart.
Long distance is tough! My husband and I are living three hours apart right now, and it is not fun. But, you're living an amazing life right now. :)
xoxo - Natalie
Long relationships are H.A.R.D. Enjoy the time in London, it will go by in the blink of an eye (especially when you are back home remembering your time). Travel as much as you can since its so easy from there. And enjoy all the sight, food and festivals! Just wait until spring. Spring in UK is awesome!
P.S. Why am I not on your sidebar of blogs you love? :( Sad.
Post a Comment