Wednesday, September 14, 2016

(almost) One Year in Baltimore

One year ago we closed on our house in Baltimore and several weeks later, the pups and I packed up and moved to Charm City.

It's been a wild ride and there's nowhere else I'd rather be.

We got hitched in May, honeymooned in June and now I'm starting my own business. We're putting down roots and I love it!

May 28, 2016 

Can't wait to share more Baltimore adventures with you!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay! I was so excited to see a post pop up in my Feedly from you. Congratulations on your wedding. You look gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Best Wishes to both of you.. :)
Cloud Contact Center Provider

Unknown said...

Congratualation!!! And Goodluck for the new chapter of your life. Enjoy!!!
KRW Lawyers

Unknown said...

Looking forward for your Baltimore adventures. Congrats! Keep posting.

Click Here

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bride4life said...

I can't hear Baltimore without singing "Hairspray" Good Morning Baltimore....

Unknown said...

Awesomely captured these photos.Looks wonderful! Congratulations


Top Notch Shoretel Support

Anonymous said...

Such a beautifull lovely bride and handsome groom.. Best Wishes to both of you...

Look at these Securities Attorney

Bobbi said...

Ahhh! I hope you blog often. I used to love reading your blog!!