Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Good Life

I live it. It's as simple as that. I live in a modern day castle, and have the most amazing friends. The only sad thing is, one cannot really pay the bills as a Princess. So, I have a regular old boring person job to pay the Visa until the book is published.
Here's some glam things about the job:
-I get to dress up all fancy pants every day
-My bosses love me (they are currently unaware that I am a Princess. Sucks for them)
-I'm good, no, GREAT at my job
-I get to write
-It's usually rather fun
Not so glam:
-Not enough time to write what I want
-The whole 9-5 thing (what?! Princesses do not follow a schedule)
-Working with students with iPhones--UGH-Snooty dumb students
-I'm easily bored
I guess that's not too bad. Anyone looking to hire a Princess full time??
"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous"
Coco Chanel

No comments: