Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sun Baby

First of all, thank you for all the sweet comments about my soldier baby brother, means a lot!

Also, I may have spoken too soon about him being single. I got an email from him mom yesterday because I was trying to track him down and she goes "Yeahhhh, you haven't heard from him because he met a girl. He's been home a week! They're been texting back and forth non stop. I can't get anything other than one word answers out of him!".

And I haven't stopped laughing since. Only he would meet a girl on his way back for R&R. And yes, I will turn into crazy big sister and semi stalk this chick.

MOVING ON.

What I really want to talk about is this: Mystic Tan Sunless Spray. I picked this up when I went in for my first spray tan of the season and of course, I was semi skeptical, but, because I am a sales persons dream, I bought it.

O.M.G.

Love at first spray.

Y'all, it's awesome. It does not turn you orange, it makes you actually TAN and is supah easy to use. I just spray it on in an hour or so before bed and then shower off in the morning. The only thing I've found is it can get a little blotchy, so, be sure to wipe off the spot where the color pools when you're spraying it on.

As a reformed sun baby, I love this. Gets you tan without the risk of skin cancer! Win win!

What are you favorite sunless products?

(I was not compensated for this post, blah, blah, I just seriously love this product! And a good tan!)

8 comments:

Neely said...

Ive always wanted to try it!

Jen Feeny said...

I've been using this new stuff from Jergens for fair skin and it's actually working. Just WAIT until you see my pics from the wedding I'm attending on Friday. I have a total healthy glow and the smell is not even close to as bad as the regular Jergens build-a-tan stuff. The only place I am experiencing blotching is my stupid boot leg because the boot rubs up against it all day so it's a big ol' mess. Oh the joys of being injured and Irish!

Brittney said...

My favorite sunless product is the Loreal sunless gel. SO easy to use. I just bought sunless tanner wipes from Loreal and they work like a charm too!

REBrown said...

I've been looking for a good sunless tanner that doesn't make me look like Tara Reid! I just got back from the beach and I've really forgotten how great a tan can make you look.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Aw - I didn't realize we both had a soldier baby brother! Cheers to him finding a lady love; I keep hoping the same for my bachelor bro.

From one reformed sun worshipper to another, thanks for the Mystic tip. I've been using that new Jergens mousse that another commenter mentioned; like she says, it actually works well & doesn't have that usual self-tan stink.

Michelle said...

I'm pretty into Mystic - it's not the best in the world but it's (fairly) cheap, quick and get's the job done. If I'm DIY-ing it I really love Clarins delicious. It smells pretty amazing and looks very natural. ♥

That Pink Girl said...

Hmm, because I'm a total copy cat, I will have to try this sunless tan...I've gotten a lot of sun training for El Scorcho (even with 100 SPF!) but I'm pretty uneven. You know, basically I look like I'm wearing white shorts and socks at all times!

Jessica said...

Ooh, I'll have to try it! And you have every right to stalk the new girlfriend. You gotta protect your bro. ;) Haha