Hey, remember me? I used to blog here. No, really, I did.
Sorry I've been M.I.A! I've been busy.
Busy getting stuck in a downpour in Central Park.... Busy beating off wild bears in Montana.... But, I'm back! Back to civilization, and, I promise, lots of photos!
Redhead. Runner. Writer. Musical theater gal and opera gal. Lover of 80s hairbands and Broadway ballads, collecting Passport stamps and big sunglasses. I run a lot, I ramble a lot. I’m a London-obsessed, Anthropologie nut, chocoholic who loves Hugh Jackman and all things pink. Girly girl and beach bum at heart.
5 comments:
OMG!! That bear tried to steal your Loius?!?
Can't wait to read all about it!
I wondered where the heck you've been!!!!!
oh hi, friend! welcome back!@
Bahahahaha! I'm so glad you didn't get eaten by the bear! I've missed you! And I want to borrow that coral shirt!
Post a Comment