Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dear Maine,

I apologize in advance. Sorry.

You won't know what hit you when us three are on the loose this weekend!
Squee.

Squee.

Squee AGAIN.

I'm off to Maine this weekend to see my two favoritest people ever and run a marathon relay--although, let's be honest, it'll be a slow walk as I've been sick since Friday and now have a migraine. WHAT IS GOING ON?!

But, all that aside, I am wildly excited. So thrilled to spend some time in actual fall weather, run with my friends and catch up on everything in their lives.

We had entirely too much fun in Boston and I can't wait for Saturday!

(this picture is on my fridge, fyi)
There are people that I KNOW my mom put in my life, these two are some of them for sure.

Also, Danielle, I warn you, solid chance I'll be leading a Les Mis or Phantom sing along on Saturday night--Sarah's ok with this. Bring ear plugs.

Look out, Maine!

Is it Saturday yet?

6 comments:

..:danielle:.. said...

love love LOVE! and youre right, maine has NO idea whats coming... (fyi- im pretty sure that even though boston was only a bit further south of maine, MDI will NOT have a photo booth... soooo, we will make our own). and we must get MUSSELS!! and the finest tap water maine has to offer.

Jen Feeny said...

Soooooooooooooo jealous!!! You ladies have a blast!!!!!!

REBrown said...

I've always wanted to go to Maine. Have a ton of fun!

Sarah said...

YES YES YES!!!!!!!! OMG...CANT FREAKING WAIT!!!!!!!!! and yes--- a photo booth photo shoot is a MUST!!! I actually *might* have suggested to the RD that they need a photo booth at the race. haaaa. cant wait to see you. im SOOOO pumped you are my relay partner!!!!

Sara McCarty said...

Awesome! Have so much fun this weekend! If you want to make a pit stop in STL on your way home, I'm around. Or if you want me to go with you to Maine and be your personal cheerleader, I can do that too. :) Good luck with the race! And eat lots of LOBSTER for me!

Anonymous said...

Yay yay yay yayyyy!!! :) Have fun, you crazy ladies! Maine won't know what hit it! :) Wish I could be there with you all!