Anyway, here are few of my favorites from the trip until I can get my act together.
Best view on earth!

Dad and I at Les Mis. SECOND ROW SEATS THANKYOUVERYMUCH.
You bet I saw the dress! No photos allowed in the Palace, but, it was even more beautiful in person. Also, homegirl is the size of my pinky finger.
My home away from home ;)
Fall!
"You are Westminster crabby!"
Sigh....I miss it already!
But, it's ok--I have the MDI Marathon and Maine to look forward to--I get to see my two favorites! YAY!


8 comments:
So beautiful!
What a darling pic of you and your dad. I just love him! Glad you had fun and took lots of pictures.
Wow! I hope I get to visit London one day, sounds magical!
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG YAY MAINE!!! YAY THAT I GET TO SEE YOU IN 9 DAYS!!! YAY THAT YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Love it, love it, love it GIRL! From the way you look at Les Mis (cute Daddy, BTW!) to your boots and all that London goodness...This has made my Friday even better!
So cool! Looks like you had too much fun.
P.S. You look teeny-tiny in these pics!
You saw The Dress?!? Must. Have. More. Details.
Also, cute boots; the Princess would approve.
Post a Comment