ANYWAYS. Since she isn't going with to watch me bomb a marathon and attempt to find my way around Spain, she requested a play by play of my outfits. And I'm currently sitting with a 60 pound boxer in a cone of shame, so, holiday outfits sound pretty appealing to me right now.
Pretend to be interested. I've had a long couple of days.
My transatlantic outfit--I have to look cute going through customs after a 10 hour flight, yes?
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
Casual Barcelona to LHR (LONDON! MY SWEET LOVE) outfit.
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
Strolling through Spain....
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
Strolling along the Mediterranean in Barcelona.
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
My "if it's sunny and nice in London, but I will be wearing a trench coat anyways so I'll probably end up wearing this when we go to Green Park and The Tower" outfit. Official title.
Source: juliedmonds.blogspot.com via Shabby on Pinterest
Stripes and turquoise. Always!
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
Basics--can't go wrong.
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
Love this color combination.
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
For strolling around Oxford street with the sis. In love with stripes!
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
Right?! Now, could someone please tell me how to cram all this into one suitcase? Because I've no idea.
The only thing I'm missing is a fabulous dress to wear to the theatre--which, is the most important thing after all--remember Broadway Birthday Extravaganza? My point exactly.











10 comments:
LOVE all of these options!!
OH I LOVE ALL OF THESE OUTFITS! SO CUTE. :) Can I go shopping in your closet? Thanks. haha!
So cute! I love them all! Erica
UM - with that cuteness pay the extra cash for the luggage - you will be sooo ooh la la!
I would just like to have these in my closet! I'm totally jumping on the white jean bandwagon this summer.
It's all gorgeous. But you aren't just missing your theater dress - you are missing your theater dress to go with those lovely navy satin kitten heels!!! (or the butterfly flip flops, either way you really can't go wrong)
Hold up... do you own all of these styles? Because I'm gonna need to know where you got that last striped dress. ;)
WOW!! Love love love love love them all! Girlfriend, you have incredible taste. Please come dress me up sometime soon (aka post-baby when I fit in normal clothes again). I'm SO excited for you big trip and I can't wait to see all these gorgeous outfits all over Europe in your photos! Yay!!
Fabulous, fabulous taste. I particularly love the pairing of the mint & turquoise with the coral & tan - so bright and summery.
Way - like, way - excited to live vicariously through your Spain trip stories.
Stop it, all of these outfits are so cute! I am loving stripes too! But seriously, they're all so cute!
Post a Comment