Thursday, September 1, 2011

Challenge Accepted


(I am so good at lightning round!) (image from here)

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments and emails regarding my post yesterday. It's been a long time coming and I really appreciate the love and support--that's what is so great about the blogging community. So, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now, I promised we'd be back to TV nonsense right quick and I aim to deliver on my promises.

You know I'm addicted to TV, and one of my FAVORITE shows comes back next week (squeee!), so, I bought the DVD of the past season yesterday.

And my goal is to get through the entire series--seasons 1-3 by the time season 4 starts next Tuesday.

Pretty sure I can do it.

After all, I got through three seasons of In Plain Sight in like a week (you know my feelings on law enforcement boys on TV, duh).

Source: None via Amy on Pinterest



Challenge extended (a la Ross from Friends). Challenge accepted.

I can do it.

I know, I aim high in life.

What fall TV shows are you looking forward to? (let's be honest, I'm looking forward to like 30, but, Sons of Anarchy starts first!)

4 comments:

TexanCouture said...

I am looking forward to so many!! House, The Office, Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, Modern Family, The Middle, How I Met Your Mother

A lot of new shows look good too can't wait for more tv addictions haha

Dollface said...

AL! Omg.... if you need to talk just call me. And i know that miracles will happen. I know that one day you will get what you want, xxxooo

Jessica said...

You can do this.

Unknown said...

Love, love, love Sons of Anarchy!!