Monday, September 26, 2011

London bound!

Les Mis. Phantom. English men and a Scot.

Thats all I have to say about that.

Cheerio my loves, I shall return soon! (that was my attempt at Brit speak)

11 comments:

Dollface said...

have fun gorgeous girl!!! xo

Lucky in Love said...

I love you so much and I hope you have a fabulous time!

Sarah said...

wheres your Maine Bound post?

Jen Feeny said...

Swoon!!!!!!!! Have a blast and safe travels my luvey! See you soon!

Jessica said...

Gaahh!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. Safe travels dear!

Lindsey said...

Have an amazing time!!!

Kaci said...

Have a great time!! XOXOX

REBrown said...

Have a fantabulous time and don't come home until you snag yourself some sort of royal.

Carolyn said...

Have the best time ever!! :)

Katy said...

Have a great time! Make sure you mind the gap!

~Blair
http://thefirstapartment.blogspot.com/

Sara McCarty said...

Ahh! I miss you, I'm so jealous, I hope you're having a blast!