Monday, December 19, 2011

Recovery Week

This is what we did most of the week....

I ate some ice cream cake (and by "some" I mean, "a whole heck of a lot").
A sweet friend brought me some PowerAde when I was about to die of thirst.
There was a lot of beagle paw holding (she never left my side, my little beagle nurse)
There were plenty of movies to be watched--only one viewing of Phantom 25th (restraint, people, restraint!), but, there was lots o' Colin Firth. Longing for London, I am.

At some point, I decided to paint my nails. I do not recommend this whilst on pain killers.

And then on Saturday night, to get me out of the house, the husband took me to look at Christmas lights in the Twelve Days of Christmas Neighborhood.
Then I passed out for two more days. Awesome.

It's coming along, I'm surviving. Thank y'all so much for your emails, texts and tweets, I appreciate it so much!!

5 comments:

Dollface said...

Hope youre ok! xxooo

Sara McCarty said...

Love love love you. Hope you're feeling better. And if you need me to come down there and bring you tacos and Time Bandit vodka, just say the word.

Jessica said...

Colin Firth and ice cream cake and a beagle nurse? Excellent recovery.

Hope you're feeling better my love. :)

Katie said...

love beagles. they look so sad and helpful! glad you are starting to feel better!

REBrown said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I've heard those beagle nurses make all the difference!