Thursday, February 16, 2012

Glitterific

Y'all--Mardi Gras threw up on my nails. And it is AWESOME.

I busted out super sparkle rainbow glitter for my Bring It On: The Musical date with That Pink Girl. We're going all cheerleader-tastic and I'm so excited.

Let's be honest, it's a musical, of course I'm excited. And? TPG also said she'd be my date to see Love Never Dies at it's American premier in a few weeks.

She agreed to go to Les Mis with me, now look what's happened--I get to drag her to Andrew Lloyd Webber productions and she even said she's go to the opera with me if she didn't have triathlon stuff to buy. I know, she's a badass.

Where was I? Oh, sparkly nails. Or, as the riding instructor refers to them "bedazzled" nails. Either way, awesome right? Best part? NOT ACTUAL POLISH.

I used those Sally Hansen stick on nail colors that you can get at Target for like $6.

No drying, no attempting to get mountains of glitter off your nails--win win!

So, to sum up: I like glitter, I like musicals, I love Andrew Lloyd Webber, TPG is gangster, and, you should go get the Sally Hansen things cause they're amazingness.

Over and out.

(wasn't compensated for this post, blah, blah, I just wanted obnoxious sparkly nails)

9 comments:

That Pink Girl said...

IT'S NOT POLISH? I tried the glitter nail polish before and it was like crazy whoa getting it off. Hmm, Sally might be on to something! They look great!
So excited about Saturday!

sarah jane said...

I tried those things for something before and they wouldn't stick or stay put! Drove me crazy and barely lasted a day. I might have had lotion on my nails though. I'm guilty of only using polish remover when there is actual polish on my nails. Forget how my lotion obsession can sabotage a manicure.

Jen Feeny said...

True Story: I recently painted my nails with a similar glittery polish and Spike looked at me and said, and I quote, "Those will come in handy when we set off to find Rainbow Bright."

Jerk.

Carolyn said...

Love!!!!! :)

Dollface said...

Is this the new Essie one? Cute!! I should be around, miss u!

Jessica said...

Loving the sparkly nails. We'll have to sparkle it up in NYC. When we go. After I ween this baby off my boob. Whenever he decides to EVACUATE. UGH.

Katie said...

I am a HUGE fan of your nails!! I have about 4 different real polish colors that achieve that look but damn I hate taking it off! Might have to look into those stick'ems!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

I recently bought heels in that precise Mardi Gras mix, so I obviously approve & need to give the Sally Hansen a go too. Too chic.

Thank you for reminding me to buy my Les Mis tickets - off to do that now!

Lindsey said...

Love the sparkle nails!!!