Yesterday was kind of a crazy day, lots of running around and then a huge life change got thrown my way, so, to say that it was a mess, would be an understatement.
But, I'm in one piece and whatever, so, time shall march on and I'll figure it out. Or, I'll pretend. Or, I'll find a timeshare in London and never come back. Either, or.
ANYWAYS.
As the pink, PINK, PINK lover than I am, I went pink happy for my loves on Valentine's Day.
I made Cupid Cookie Mix for my riding instructor.
And of course, I got some pressies too!
I was gifted some Uggs so I'll have something to wear in and out of the dance studio instead of sandals when it's 11 degrees like it was on Saturday!
Unrelated: are you guys watching Smash? You know I am. Love it. Want Debra Messing's hair, obviously. The episode the other day, they had Ivy walking down W 44th street which led me into a chorus of glee because that's the street of Phantom, Harry Connick Jr AND HUGH FREAKING JACKMAN. J'adore.
And that's my rambling piece on pink and ya know, Broadway.
Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day!
xox


7 comments:
What a fun Valentine's Day! Good job on the boots, J! And those cookies look delicious. I like pink food. Love that skirt! You'll look amazing wearing that in the streets of Madrid. And I have Smash on my DVR waiting for me this weekend! Score! I'm sure it'll bring back all kinds of memories from our Broadway extravaganza!
Ooh, glad you reminded me about Smash! I have it on my DVR too.
Hope your friends treated you as well as you treated them yesterday. <3
Your friends are blessed to have you in their lives!
And I know that whatever comes your way, you'll handle with strength, grace and STYLE because that's just who you are! *hugs*
What is the life change?
That cookie mix looks so festive!
love this post and love you. xoxo. and cookies.
i want to eat those cookies right NOW. why didn't you send ME some?! :) jk jk.
Post a Comment