Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Back at it

Told ya I'd be back to my non whiny blogging right quick!

I can't promise I won't whine anymore, I mean, it's Valentine's Day week and other crappy stuff, but, I'm going to at least try to pepper some normal in with the bad. I'm still super pissed off, sad, broken hearted and basically cried the whole of yesterday, but, whatever, let's talk about pretty happy things! Fake it till you make it and all.

This is super hodge podge, FYI.

I picked up this candle a few weeks ago because I actually wanted the London Calling candle--act surprised--but, I didn't buy it because London to me, will always smell like the Barricade Boy, and this candle does not smell like him.

But you guys? I fell in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this. BBW White Barn Renew & Refresh No. 3
I need it in every single room of my house. It's fresh and floral and clean and oooommmmggggg. I see this obsession getting out of hand really quickly.

I also used some $$ that had been burning a hole in my pocket to bring home this adorable little dress.
It's whimsical and cute and FUN. Methinks it will be a perfect "first date dress", but, you know, first I have to get asked out on a date.

As I'm sure you know, Amazon saves your searches and purchases and makes recommendations for you. While I was buying ALL THE YOGA BOOKS it recommended Les Miserables: From Stage to Screen--so I tossed it in my cart along with anatomy for yoga, aruyveda with yoga and went on my merry way. (yogic medicine and showtunes--sure)
It arrived yesterday and I cannot contain my stagey geek side. BB's friends are all in and it just reminds me of him and our friendship--in a happy way and I just love it and it reminds me of my mom and how much we loved Les Mis and made me smile big big time.  And it has posters and Hugh Jackman and stories! It's like the musical theater bible.

If you are a stagey geek like me, you need this book!!

And while we're discussing Les Miserables, there is also this:

Also? Mr. Sunshine is on Amazon Instant video. It's basically all Chandler all the time. I really wish ABC hadn't cancelled it--his best work since Friends!!

That's about all I've got for today. How are you all doing? Anything exciting I need to know about? I didn't watch the Grammy's, I was too busy crying--how'd they turn out?

3 comments:

..:danielle:.. said...

mmmmm matthew perry

That Pink Girl said...

I need to experience this magic candle.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I can't believe I haven't seen Les Mis yet!!