![]() |
| Woman is a damn goddess. I'm gonna need her lipstick color! |
![]() |
| He's so pretty I want to cry! |
![]() |
| He cannot look bad, it's a universal impossibility |
I realize that I am single so I can't exactly talk smack, but, Eddie, Hugh, really, REALLY?
![]() |
| Hannah. You're at the OSCARS with EDDIE REDMAYNE. Do your damn hair! |
![]() |
| I try so hard to hate her, but she is my Sister Wife, so... |
(but honestly, you know this makes me love them even more. Sweet, regular women--and have you heard Hugh talk about Deb? It just melts my soul)
CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE SINGING? Oh sweet baby jesus.
Tribute To The Musicals - C Zeta Jones, Jennifer Hudson & The Cast Of Les Mis - Oscars 2013 - Video Dailymotion
As sad as I am about my husband and The Movie not winning last night, I am thrilled for Daniel Day Lewis and Argo--my major upset is Chastain. Zero Dark Thirty, oh my gosh. Ya know, cause DDL and Jessica really care how I feel about their performances.
And then Jennifer Lawrence tripped and HUGH saved her. Typical Hugh.
Ben and Jen make my heart happy--and look how cute!!!
This post has no point. I have a migraine and didn't teach this morning. I want to watch Eddie and Hugh sing again.
That's all.
Who did you love? Who did you hate? We all hated Kristen Stewart, right?








5 comments:
I have loved Jessica Chastain something fierce ever since I saw The Help.
Ben and Jen make my heart happy too. I love that they are so real - but gorgeous at the same time:)
As soon as I saw Eddie on the red carpet I thought of you! He looked HOT HOT HOT!
Damn you Academy for not picking Hugh. Although, DDL's acceptance was perfection. Anne Hathaway? Not so much.
Also, Ryan saw my phone (and your text) this morning and said "Well, I guess Les Mis didn't win. Ally sounds pissed." :) Hahahaha!
Jen and Ben are adorable.
Hugh is fantastic.
End of story.
Post a Comment