Y'ALL. I hopped to London for 40ish hours and somehow found a place to live!!
And this is my new street:
Yes, I will live on the iconic Abbey Road--just a bit up the way from where The Beatles recorded the album by that name (my Beatles loving mother would be SO PROUD).
I can't believe I found a place I love so much! It's not in Notting Hill, or Shoreditch, or anywhere else I imagined myself living, but, it's perfect. I'm minutes from the train and tube, I'm next to the most beautiful old church, and sandwiched happily between Regent's Park and Hampstead Heath.
It's all, excuse me here--come together (ahem. Song from the Abbey Road album. Y'all.).
I can't wait to move in and make it mine. Now, anyone know where a girl can get bookcases and you know, hardware in South Hampstead? Cause I sure as hell don't.
Monday, August 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm soooo excited for you!!!
Woo hoo! I'm so happy for you. I really hope you're going to keep up blogging while you're over there. I mean, how else am I going to stalk your life and your British adventures. And then...you can turn it into a book when you get home about your second-chance single girl almost ex-pat life in London (because that's every girl's dream), which will become a best seller and then Mac and I will join you on your book tour and we'll travel the world together, with all of our dogs, possibly singing show tunes along the way like our own little VonTrapp family. Well, at least that's my day dream. Get on it, will ya?
YAY! I lived in Hampstead for 5 years and loved it. You will too!
And I have lots of tips for the area if you need them x
SO SO SO excited for you!! I hope you blog all about it, I can't wait to read more :)
I WANT TO COME VISIT!!! henry and i will just jump the pond, no big deal. kids gotta learn to swim somehow, right? xo
Post a Comment