I am slammed with visa paperwork and general stress--I am
so scared that my application won't get processed in time--I
just got my certificate of accepted studies (CAS) number on Thursday and submitted my visa application yesterday (can't apply without the CAS), so, we shall see.... I must be in London by September 11 for orientation. Way to take your sweet time getting my paperwork sorted, King's!
Where was I?
Oh! Yes, I'm crazed and have nothing interesting to write except "I'M SO STRESSED OUT", and that's kind of boring, so, look at pictures of my cute puppy:
 |
| Excuse me? Play with me, now! |
 |
| I can't drive, you fool! |
 |
| Aww, this was before her other ear fully popped up! She thinks she's a cat and digs in the litter. |
 |
| We were posing for our passport pictures. Didn't go so well. |
You're welcome.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! Please put her in a tiny envelope and mail her to me, would ya? I can't believe I don't get to meet her before you leave. Although I will see her in London!
so do you really use a doggie litter box? Does it work well? Special litter? Do tell!
OMG SHE IS SO CUTE IT HURTS ME.
Post a Comment