I apologize in advance that all you're basically going to hear out of me for the next month is "London, London, London"--I can't help it, I'm jumping out of my skin excited. Especially since it's now for real happening--it was dicey on Friday.
I was in a mood, there was arguing and accusations and tears. I blame Anne Hathaway. The BFF and I went to see One Day, which was showing at the indie theater in town--should have been our first clue. Let me just say, if you liked/loved it, loved the book whatever, you are a much better person than I. We literally just sat dumbfounded for like an hour after, I felt like I needed to scrub my soul. I need stupid comedy a la The Office. Not emotional games that are dumb.
So, I was in a mood and I shouldn't talk to my dad when I'm in a mood. Clearly. And, due to that, I was tasked with procuring all our theater tickets and now I'm super majorly broke, but, WORTH IT. (Phantom, Les Mis, Much Ado About Nothing--in case you were wondering. I KNOW!)
And that's not even counting all the outfits I have purchased for London. Damn you Pinterest.
Red shoes, skinny jeans, scarf and black and white sweater? Done.
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
Striped tee, belted sweater and scarf, obviously.
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
I already had like 90% of this outfit! Silver flats, jeans, white tee, fun earrings--I have all these things (imagine me saying that in annoying Ross Gellar voice). And the scarf is on it's way to mi casa right now thanks to Anthro and overnight shipping. Ooops.
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
Want that top baaaaaaaaad. (I have a purple scarf, aviators and leopard flats, oh my!)
Source: chelslee18.polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
Except I have a light pink tunic instead of cream--it's purty.
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
L.O.V.E. I kinda want to marry the scarf. (Yes, I have an addiction, I'm aware)
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
I don't really want to explain the hunt I went on for this skirt, but, I succeeded, which is all that matters.
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
This could not be more "me" if it tried! Squee!
Source: polyvore.com via Shabby on Pinterest
Sensing a theme? Boots and scarves perhaps? Yeahhh, it's hot here today and I'm dreaming of chilly, drizzly London.
What are your favorite fall looks?
(and no, I didn't buy everything that is shown here, a lot of those basics I already had, but, needed some help in creating outfits!)










14 comments:
I'm so jealous of all of these outfits, even if you didn't buy all of them, I want them...
These outfits are SOOO cute! Can you dress me for my trip to Spain please!!! miss u! xo
1. i love your style, even though i could never EVER pull it off (#tomboy)
2. how the heck do you create that cute outfits all together in one image like that? photoshop?
3. i'm not stalking 90% of your pinterest boards
4. take me with you??
I'm dying of jealous here. DYING! You are literally killing me! The clothes, the scarves, the theatre, the trip. I hate you. But really I love you.
Cute outfits! I loathed One Day (the book) and refuse to see the movie. Sorry you hated it too.
I want all of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love your style, so classic and yet so NOW! I echo Carolyn, I want every outfit!
I totally pinned a bunch of these outfits...so cute!
Dress me for my Mexico trip in 3 weeks!
great outfits!! We so have the same taste :)
I love your outfits! I am never good with Polyvore and I'm still trying to get the hang of Pinterest. I still just don't get it...*hangs head in shame
Love those outfits -- especially the striped shirt/floral scarf combo!
Oh my! Loving all of these looks! I'm now following you on pinterest to see what else you're loving so I can love them too! I liked the book One Day, but can't see the movie since I know what's going to happen at the end. It is quite a shock. Can't wait to hear how all of these outfits play out on your trip!!
OK, those outfits are seriously awesome!
Hahahaha! I favorite part of this whole post was the annoying Ross Geller voice.
Post a Comment