I had kind of a rough weekend, so, in effort to cheer myself up, I spent a good chunk of my time with Dr. Chase...

Agent Booth....
And the ever talented, Patrick Wilson (I not so secretly want to have little singing children with him--he's like the non Australian version of Hugh Jackman--can act, sing, and dance. SWOON).
And lest we forget, the one and only, Mr. Jackman.
Sweet lord.
Hugh Jackman should just always talk, always. And sing. And be in the rumored production of Les Mis, of course.
Sigh.Sure, a few hours with these boys won't fix everything, but, it sure as hell doesn't hurt anything.
You're welcome.
(all pictures via Google)


6 comments:
You ok doll? Wanna talk?! But yes, a healthy dose of tv men do help. I always turn to Ryan Renolds :) xxxoo
AH...Hugh Jackman. *sigh...
Sorry you've had some lemons. Hope things turn around!!
hey, I am married, you can't just post things like this to tempt my thoughts! hahahah JK JK JK :) Happy to have found your blog :) New follower!
Oh, you had me at Dr. Chase. That man can fix any ailment bothering you! I'm sorry you're having a crappy week. I'm right there with you. Boo! We need a girl's weekend. I'm serious about Arkansas. I hear they have some nice spas close to the hot springs...
Hey, you okay girl? I'm sorry you had a rough week, if you wanna talk you know I'm always always here for you. I love you mucho. Sweet lord Mister Jackman is FINE. Mmmmhmmm
Thank you, friend. A little Hugh does a girl good, though I'd prefer a lot.
Oh, and more importantly, sorry about the bummer weekend. I hope things have picked up since.
Post a Comment