Monday, August 1, 2011

Sunburned and Exhausted

Which means a successful weekend in my book!

We had a great weekend--despite the sunburn and dehydration. Ha!

I spent Saturday lounging in the pool, attempting to stay cool. Note: You can't cool down when the pool is literally hot. Stupid Texas summer heat!

That night, we had tickets to see Brad Paisley and Blake Shelton (now, remember, Sara, Blake Shelton is married to Miranda Lambert) up in Frisco at Pizza Hut Park--it was 500 million degrees and I got even more sunburned there, but, goodness, so worth it!

Love Brad's guitar!
I KNOW.



Blake doin' Ol' Red.
I have a mad crush on Blake Shelton, and this concert did nothing to stop that. Ha! He puts on a great show.
That chick behind us looks piiiiiissssed.
Oh, and, here's me and the full ensemble.
Brad is a kick ass performer too--he sang for two hours, which is a crazy long set--it was so much fun rocking out to good ol' country music all night. These are my people.

Oh, and, not related to sunburns or concerts, but, just cause--cute Ella Mae yesterday morning. You're welcome.
Now, I'm off to find some aloe and guzzle some Powerade!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are too cute! you're so country, i love it :)

Sara McCarty said...

I think Blake Shelton might be the only country singer I know! He is freaking adorable! And so are you and J, by the way! What a fun weekend. Give Ella Mae a kiss for me!

Dollface said...

My little country girl!! xxxoo

Jen Feeny said...

I saw Brad a few years ago and it landed him to my top 5 list! So fun! As for Blake, got to actually MEET him at an event when I worked for the country radio station in Orlando. He is so handsome... and tall!

This post just confirms we need to go to a country concert together stat!

REBrown said...

How fun!

My husband looks A LOT like Brad Paisley. People stop us a lot thinking it is him they look so much alike.

Becky said...

You set the bar for adorable so fricking high. Love the duds!

Sarah OUaL said...

Dang girl what an outfit. Jealous. Glad we didn't wear Blake out too much for you in SoCal the night before ;)

Jessica said...

Brad Paisley is amazing in concert!

agalandherdog said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'm jealous of your summer so far!