
My favoritest souvenir ever (since I couldn't exactly smuggle Colin Firth/Daniel Craig/Gerard Butler/Prince Harry into my carry on).
Home from London town and in mourning. I could have stayed forever. Luckily, I have some pretty plaid to keep me smiling.God bless Burberry.


10 comments:
Welcome Home!!! I get to see you soon!!!! Can't wait for more pics and full recap of the trip!
Oh and speaking of seeing you soon, guess who we talked in to coming to MCM to spectate? LPT (Failed Muffins) so it'll be another convention of the redheads! Yay!
Oh my gosh, it's like when Marty took me to Kate Spade in New York City and bought me a bag. Sort of a mothership moment! LOVE those!!!
And I soooooooo love this bag. You look very happy to be holding it!
(p.s. Is that your room you're standing in? I am dying laughing at the wine bottle on the table -- girl after my heart!)
ooohhh. it's just sooo beautiful.
Very nice!
I can't wait to hear all about your trip.
um luckily you have ME to look forward to!
gorgeous bag!!! so happy youre home:) xxoo
I'll expect my matching bag in the mail soon. Thanks. ;)
Love love love love love love love love love love love love. Can I borrow that sometime?
Well, I'll say that's a good souvenir!
BURBERRY?!?!? LOVE! :) Glad you had a great trip!!
Post a Comment