Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Big Questions

When I lose my eyeliner pencil sharpener (which is monthly if not weekly), where do they go? I assume the same place the socks go. (I have no idea where that is)

How come you can buy bright green bananas, yet the second you get them home, they turn into a black mushy mess?

Why hasn't there been a Friends movie? Or, at least a reunion special? At least Saved By The Bell gave me Zack and Kelly's wedding. Sheesh.

Why hasn't someone come up with calorie free cookies, cake or Twizzlers? Cause I'd singlehandedly make them a millionaire.

Why can't dogs talk (a la Up)? For the record, I think that Ella Mae would sound like Dug from Up and Butch would sound like King Julian from Madagascar. (Yes, my dogs names sound totally hillbilly) (My next dog will be named Patti LuPone or Princess Consuela Banana Hammock, so, there's THAT.)

And, most importantly why doesn't Colin Firth narrate my life in a psuedo backwards Bridget Jones way? (Andrew Lloyd Webber would provide the soundtrack, natch) (Cameron Mackintosh would produce) (Brits for the win)


What are some of your big questions?

8 comments:

Sara McCarty said...

I love this post in SO many ways. Friends, Twizzlers, dogs, Colin Firth...it's like hitting the jackpot! All wonderful questions, by the way, to which I have zero answers. Sorry!

That Pink Girl said...

How come, even though I don't really cook, my kitchen doesn't stay clean? Am I REALLY that messy making peanut butter sandwiches?!??

Katie said...

I question the dog talking on a DAILY basis. I tell my little guy "Used your words" all the time haha

I also question why all jobs can't be on flex time: work more when you're busy, go home when you're done.

elliebloo said...

Why do they have to sweeten dried fruit? Isn't fruit already sweet? Great blog by the way.

..:danielle:.. said...

SERIOUSLY.this world is rude. my question: why arent we closer together?

REBrown said...

I really wish my dogs could talk too!

Dollface said...

this is hysterical!!! cant wait to see you, xo

Jessica said...

Can we get a Ross and Rachel wedding? Isn't their kid in Jr. High now? What about the twins?!

I fully endorse the name princess Consuela Banana Hammock. Or CrapBag. :)

My question? Why is Kevin's pillow/side of the bed always more comfortable????