I ran 13.5 crappy miles on Saturday--was supposed to do 18, but, I honestly couldn't make it. Major depressing and I got a blister the size of Rhode Island (which popped on Sunday), so, that wasn't exactly the pick me up I needed.
However, the PBS gods were on my side and Idina Menzel is concert was on last night, followed by the Les Mis 25th Anniversary.Which, I've seen a zillion times, but, will never get old. I mean, hello, RAMIN KARIMLOO.
Better picture of Ramin, with, ya know Colm Wilkinson aka THE GOD.
Alfie Boe. The end. Saw him in Les Mis with my dad and he was phenomenal. Like, I bawled in the prologue with him. Fact.
Eventually, I got my booty in gear and finalized everything for Baby Sis Euro-Stravaganza 2012 (official title). Whether I want to believe it or not, I'm going to Spain to run a marathon in a month. (cue freak out)
I booked our final hotels for Spain and tickets from Madrid to Barcelona--I got us first class train tickets (ha!)--I figured it'd be fun to pretend to be James Bond for a few hours. And since we're also flying coach and not Virgin or British (rage), we needed some fancy!
Today, due to Rhode Island blister poppage (hurty hurt) I rode my bike today instead of my 8 miles I was supposed to run. Whomp whomp. Better than nothing, right??
So. Well. This is the most incoherent and stupid post ever. I'm sorry.
I'll have something better tomorrow, hopefully. I'll sacrifice for the greater good and go to Sephora or something so we can talk about THAT.
(Colm and Ramin photo from here) (Idina from here)


4 comments:
I love you and your cryface. I want to see it (and Idina Menzel) in person.
At least you got somewhere - there's no way I could even run 13 miles Rhode Island blister or not!
I hate that you're in hormone hell, honey-child. And your posts couldn't be stupid if you tried to write them that way. You can't help but be YOU, and you are a doll. XOXO!!!
Thank you for giving me my daily Les Mis fix. SO JEALOUS of your upcoming trip. I think you need to do a blog post on each place you're going, each outfit you will wear, each show you'll be seeing, etc. I will be living vicariously through you!
Post a Comment