Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cheap Thrills

I had this whole post worked out about what pregnant women should or shouldn't do around us non-pregnants/infertile folk (like me! Team Infertility!), but, I'm sick and abnormally stabby towards pregnant bishes right now, soooo, I thought maybe I should keep the crazy locked up until I'm a touch more stable. (which, let's be honest, when am I ever stable?)

Instead, we talk about makeup!

That's more fun anyway, huh?

A few months ago, I got eyelash extensions. Because I am vain. They were super fun and I loved them, but, had to let them go because I am cheap. And lazy.

Welp, what they don't tell you is that when they fall out, your actual eyelashes are even teensy tinier than they were before the extensions. I suspect this is their master plan.

I was stuck with little short, baldy lashes and my standby Dior mascara wasn't cutting so I tried this L'Oreal stuff that I had randomly purchased to use on my lower lashes. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in waterproof to be exact.

AND I LOVE IT. It made my sad little fuzzy butts look fuller and longer.

And cheap! Win.

Another cheapie love? This NYC Color Wheel Blush! I like my blush bright and it seriously rivals my standby NARS giving a nice pop of pink and peach without too much shimmer-- 'tis perfection.

We all know I'm a slave to Trish products and anything from Sephora, but, I'm totally in love with both of these products!

Have you found any cheapie makeup loves?

6 comments:

That Pink Girl said...

Million lashes huh? I have a fave Clinique mascara but if something is awesomer AND cheaper...sign me up!

Becky said...

You have brought it to my attention that I don't use the word "stabby" enough. I will correct that posthaste. (I lurve you.)

The Pink Growl said...

I will have to try that NYC blush wheel - it looks awesome. Rimmel has some good colors in cheapie blush too.

I'm a Sephora whore, but sometimes a trip to Walgreens will do the trick too!

Sara McCarty said...

Hahaha, you crack me up. I have so much to contribute to the "Things people should/shouldn't say to non-pregnant people." We should write a book! And sorry, but this mascara is no substitute for having you put fake eyelashes on me. I've tried twice on my own and failed miserably both times. I need you!

bride4life said...

You should email me your post about what should not be said to infertile girls, I would love to hear about it as your co-infertile bloggy friend.......mlisam@hotmail.com

REBrown said...

I've been on the lookout for a new mascara - I have a Hard Candy kind right now that I hate! This stuff looks promising.