Friday, May 4, 2012

Summary: Trip of a Lifetime

I really have no words to describe the two week extravaganza I had in Europe with my sister, and as they say, a photo is worth a thousand words so, here are four thousand and then some--for now.

Myself and my dear, dear, amazingly wonderful friend Christy before we ran the Rock n Roll Madrid Marathon.
Wandering around Madrid we found these little streets that looked straight out of Siena, so, we joked and told everyone we'd hoped a train to Italia. Could pass, eh?
Pastries in a European park with my sister--absolutely a dream come true.
Sunburned goobers at my favorite place, The Tower of London.
Inside the Queen's Theater where we saw one of my friends KILL it as Brujon that night in Les Mis. To say I cried a bit would be an understatement. Might be the best night of my life in all honesty.
Much more to say, much more to tell, but, first, I must sleep....Jetlag don't lie y'all!

5 comments:

Sara McCarty said...

AHHH!!!! You're killing me with these pictures. NEED MORE! Can't wait for all your recaps. I am so looking forward to living vicariously through you on this trip. Look how freaking adorable, tan and thin you look in London too! SHUT.UP.

amanda-e said...

Hi! I've been following your blog for a while! After reading about your love of Les Mis, I thought you might find this exciting! Video of Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway from the set of Les Mis!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXIsH8zMOfk

Unknown said...

SO glad you had so much fun. Can't wait to hear more! XO

Samantha said...

So glad you had a ball and I can't wait to hear the rest of the story!!

That Pink Girl said...

You look so HAPPY in all your pics! I can tell you're smiling in the photo with diet Coke even tho I can't see your face, ha!
So glad you got this opportunity to race in Spain and reconnect with your sister after so many months apart! And in your favorite place on Earth!