So, despite my general whininess and the fact that I passed the hell out at yoga last week, there's a ton of goodness going on right now!
I've had like a zillion hilarious conversations with my BFF, my person, the Reba to my Barbara Jean, miss Ren. I swear, I couldn't live without her.
My bestie twinsie Sara had her sweet little baby Mac, making me an auntie yet again. I can't even tell y'all how gobsmacked I am with him. And I'm also kinda obsessed with the word "gobsmacked".
Doesn't he look just like Sara?! (and yes, this is now the background on my phone. I'm in love with a much younger man)
I had a lovely afternoon shopping for dresses with my fave Dallas gal, That Pink Girl where we tried on so much taffeta and then I strong armed her into buying the bicycle dress that I'm absolutely in love with. Oh, and she found the PERFECT white sundress.
| So. Much. Taffeta!!! Hilarious. |
Oh, and for the record miss TPG strongarmed ME into a lace dress from the Crew that looks just like this number that my sister wife is wearing here:
I can't find the dang dress online, but, it's just like that, only tan. I foresee it when I pond hop next. Very West End approps, yes?
OH. Then the baby sister posted this on my facebook wall.
Y'ALL. It comes out in November. For my birthday. Yet again, my birthday will kick so much ass.
Anyways. Goodness abounds!
What goodness is in your lives right now?
(Isla picture from here)


5 comments:
That baby is too sweet!
I think that baby looks like you... are you sure you're not the baby daddy?? ;)
I kid I kid. And want that lace dress.
I'm so blessed to have you in my life. God just knows when to plunk the good ones down right in front of us.
I saw Sara's post yesterday - very exciting!
Congrats on becoming an aunt again! He is perfect!
Love the pink dresses, obviously. :)
Post a Comment