Currently, my house is all about some early seasons of Grey's Anatomy. Having a major McDreamy Moment these days.
But, I mean, how could you not?
![]() |
| Patrick Dempsey aka McDreamy |
The hair. Just, the hair.
I've morphed into a total hair snob (take note, Hugh, I like you best with your longer Wolverine-esque hair) (also, what's up Bradley Cooper). It's a real problem.
This is probably the only short haired man I'm loving right now.
![]() |
| Damian Lewis aka Nicolas Brody |
Something about him being a redheaded Brit or whatever. Homeland for the win.
What are your favorites on Netflix? Who is your McDreamy?
(I have nothing else to talk about, leave me alone) (you know you don't mind looking at these guys)
(pictures from here and here)




2 comments:
OMG. McDreamy is my McDreamy. Him or Ryan Reynolds. Yes please. :) :) :)
YUM. McDreamy. I'd take that head of hair. Otherwise, I still love me some baldies. Bald men for the win!
Post a Comment