Anyways. My birthday is in November. The 25th to be exact (start planning, kids). I was actually due on my big sister's birthday in January--which is why we're the same person--but, because I have always been going 17,000 miles a minute I just couldn't wait and landed my poor mother in the hospital two months early.
I could write some big soliloquy about what this year has meant and what the next year will hold and all that, but, mehhhh, not today. I'm sure one of those posts will appear, don't worry, but, until then, let's discuss the things I want for my birthday, yes? Because it's Nordstrom's semi annual sale and also, you know, materialism for the win!!
(I have no shame)
Isn't that the cutest thing? I need it.
Or this one, duh.
J Crew is my crack.
I have this jacket in camel that I bought five years ago and wear it all.the.time, so, clearly I need this one too. I know I'll get my money worth! Y'all, it's seriously the best J Crew purchase I've ever made.
Burberry. The end.
I've waxed poetic about this cast before, but, this can't be downloaded on American iTunes, so, I'm requesting my UK friends to buy me this and send it my way--one item on my list? Check!
But, let's be clear, this is what I really want.
The only man who's managed to make Jean Valjean downright HOT. Sweet jesus, is it Christmas yet?
Have y'all started on your Christmas lists? What do y'all want? Who wants to go halvsies and buy Hugh Jackman with me? Surely we could pay him off, yes?








5 comments:
J.Crew is my boo. For real.
I"m compiling my Christmas list now - first up - fleece lined tights/leggings.
My Christmas list is no where near as fun as your birthday list is. Can you say Cyclops Trainer?
BTW- on this Hugh Halvsies.... which half do I get, top or bottom? That's a tough call right there...
Happy almost birthday to BOTH of us! (mine is on the 17th) November is clearly when all the cool kids were born...
I have started my Christmas list and it's full of pricey running attire and electrinic gadgets. Geek city around here... :-)
Happy Birthday MONTH to you!! Yay! I SO wish we could go in together on Hugh Jackman. I'd totally split him with you, but for some reason I'm not sure if you'd be very good at sharing. :) You greedy wench.
Post a Comment