When I was younger, I fancied myself a Carrie (we all know I'm Charlotte, but, hear me out). She's a writer, always in some sort of man mess and loves her some shoes. Hello?!
Point being, I always dreamt I'd grow up, have a closet full of Manolo, Chanel and the like, writing up a storm and rocking the most beautiful hair--blonde or not, do you remember her curls? I DIE.
And right now? Right now at this point in my life, girlfriend is speaking my truth.
I don't know that I'll ever run off to Paris with a Russian artist, I don't know where my happy ending is, I don't know that I'll find my place in this life--I've no idea.
But, I know that I must buckle up and hang on.
Love myself,
And always buy shoes. After all, it's what Carrie would've wanted.
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Well said!
Beautiful. I think we all have some Carrie in us, even if we are more like Miranda than we ever thought possible. And I just know that you will find your place, your love, your happily ever after. You're still on your journey, you're still driving down that road, still questioning. But know you'll always be fabulous, always be loved and always be surrounded by friends. I love you to the moon and back.
Love this post!! I think I am a Carrie/Charlotte/Miranda hybrid. I just watched this movie Sunday night and it's sad how much better it made me feel! XOXOX
LOVE THIS!! :) I'm totally a Carrie/Charlotte mix. I think that's the perfect combo. HAHA
Love <3 Sex and the City reruns always put me in the best mood.
lol!!! love this! and yes... Shoes are a great thing :)
Post a Comment