Thursday, February 7, 2013

Grumpy Thursday

I apologize in advance, but, man, I got some stuff to say!

1. If you are a size 00 in lululemon,  you are absolutely not allowed to complain to me about feeling "fat". Especially with a giant rock on your finger. This is how I feel about a new girl in yoga. Go back to Pretty Pretty Princess land, this mere mortal is not prepared for your type yet!

2. My ex is getting married in 9 days. Ask me how I feel about that. Well, actually, you probably don't want to ask me.

3. I am living in Meredith Grey "pick me, choose me, love me" land. Men cannot commit and it is driving me bonkers. Doesn't help that I'm bloody crazy about the fool. Ooof.

4. Jeremy Jordan on Smash makes things mildly better. I have strong distain for his character thus far, but, him as a person, I do love oh so much (stagey nerd alert, stagey alert!)

5. Molls accepted her letter to Cambridge FOR REAL. Which means my baby girl is a true and proper Brit for the next few years, which also means I have a place to stay--holla! I was gonna buy her something, but, I think she needs to stalk Eddie Redmayne at an alumni event and then we're even for the Burberry I gave her at undergrad graduation, right?

6. So, uh, Hugh Jackman look alikes do not do online dating. You know who does? Hermit trolls. Who probably live with their mothers. There needs to be some sort of filter like "unless you are a 7+ on the Hugh Jackman scale, don't bother contacting me". This also relates to #3 and if this idiot would just take me off the market and I wouldn't be in online dating hell (I'm only looking, ya know, just in case. And it's not even worth it, y'all)

7. I've been so busy I haven't set foot in a mall since I started yoga training. I'm a little concerned. Pretty sure American Express is as well.


Welp, that's about all I've got. Sorry this isn't sunshine and roses today--even the yogis get the blues.

What's bugging you? Any rants you wanna get off your chest? Let's hear it!

6 comments:

Christy Ashley said...

I get to talk to you tonight!

The Pink Growl said...

I am with you on #1...gag me! #2 yikes! I'm sorry - if you want to vent, holler at me! I just found out my ex has a gf...again gag me. Maybe if I could just gag myself things would be better? I'm kidding...sort of..

Deepali said...

Oof, you said it sister.
I don't think anyone is allowed to complain hearing their fellow sisters feeling fat, it's like a code. (a code my hubby doesn't get)

Yoga training though, good for you!

Unknown said...

What fool doesn't want to commit to the likes of you?! That's just insane, boyz are stoopid.

I know how you feel about the ex re-marrying. When I found out mine had, I was surprised at my reaction. I would never want to be back with him, but something inside me broke when I heard the news.

Just keep reminding yourself how much better off you are, you are amazing and strong and beautiful. I still want to be you when I grow up. :)

middleagedrunner said...

Lulu doesn't make a 00 ;-)
(just trying to push your buttons! don't face punch me!!)

REBrown said...

I was just in Manhattan for work last week and Smash was filming outside of my hotel!