So, it's been a week. One week since my beloved Pure Barre Arlington opened, and let me tell you, there were enough blood, sweat and tears to kill a small army, but, it was all worth it.
I work with the most wonderful, hilarious, smart, sweet, talented gals on earth.
The week before opening, I was lucky enough to receive a promotion within the organization. I've moved up in my career before ya know, taking jobs that were higher than what I left, etc, etc, but I've never been promoted. It was a pretty exciting, big moment for me. Silly? Yes. Do I care? No.
![]() |
| It's official!! |
![]() |
| Even the second in command has to manhandle the mannequins. |
![]() |
| This goofball makes it all worth it. Love my boss! |
![]() |
| Opening morning, neither of us had been to sleep. Yay Laura Mericer makeup! |
But, we did it!
![]() |
| Yeah, even the boss lady has to do silly things. Like sneak into apartment complexes and hang flyers |
It's taken a long time to get here, but, I am so thrilled to be part of this team, and can't wait to see what amazing things are in store for PB Arlington. Fingers crossed, y'all!
ps. Arlington friends, come on by, ask for meeeee and let's lift.tone.burn together!
xoxo








4 comments:
You are looking awesome! Congrats on the promotion!
I so wish we had a Pure Barre here in Asheville.
I've heard great things!
Congrats lovely! You deserve it! Can't wait til you come back to London and host a class ;) (hint)
so happy for you! and you look so happy!! :)
Post a Comment