Let me start off by saying congratulations on your recent nuptials in the beautiful Texas hill country--it looked like a splendid affair. However, I must say, I was deeply disappointed that my invite never did arrive. I sat by my door all day Saturday hoping that I would see a White House Courier coming to hand deliver my invite. I was wrong. My invitation never arrived. I was dressed and ready to go. However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt because we did just recently move, and maybe the Courier got lost--on that note, your dad has connections, it wouldn't have been hard to find our new place!
Anyways, congratulations and all, blah, blah. I'm not sure how we can save the friendship. I'm hurt.
Instead, I went to a dessert auction--which was probably more fun anyway. I got apple pie. Did you all have apple pie? No. I didn't think so.
Enjoy the honeymoon and all.
I hope that when you get back we can share wedding photos. As I'm sure you'll see below, we have similar styles--and really, that's what friendship is really based on.
-The Shabby Princess
Anyways, congratulations and all, blah, blah. I'm not sure how we can save the friendship. I'm hurt.
Instead, I went to a dessert auction--which was probably more fun anyway. I got apple pie. Did you all have apple pie? No. I didn't think so.
Enjoy the honeymoon and all.
I hope that when you get back we can share wedding photos. As I'm sure you'll see below, we have similar styles--and really, that's what friendship is really based on.
-The Shabby Princess



Of course, Oscar de la Renta didn't make my dress, but still... Clearly, Jenna, you had seen my wedding album. Don't worry, I'm not upset or anything--I'm flattered! Your wedding was stunning. I just wish the Courier had gotten to my house in time. All dressed up with nowhere to go...


No comments:
Post a Comment