Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let There Be Peace on Earth

I think if everyone just went here, things would be so much easier.




I'm rather burned out at the moment at the thought of just being back in my favorite place in all the world brings a smile to my face.

Seriously, Kenny knew what he was talking about when he wrote "Old Blue Chair" because that's just the way you feel there. I could never forget all the great memories I've had there, and such a desire to return. It's like a piece of me is missing....Which, I admit is strange, but, I did leave a piece of my heart there all those years ago.

I'm a Shabby Princess, I'm sure I can figure out a way to return soon. After all, as we've previously learned--I'm scrappy!



Can you believe that's me in that picutre?? (I can't either--however, it was ages ago. I think I was 17 there). My mommy took these shots, because, she was an amazing photog--clearly....

No comments: