Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh no!

Did you know that Williams-Sonoma sells chocolate croissants online? This will be the death of my diet!

Anyone who knows The Shabby Princess personally knows that she has a major weakness for chocolate croissants, even going so far as to hide her stash from nosy nibblers. The sad thing is, the best chocolate croissants this side of France, are found at a lovely little Mediterranean bistro in her tiny California hometown. I have yet to find any where I live now (Dallas). Which is awful. But, I suppose, good for the waist line--which is ever growing since I attended a baby shower last night and gorged myself on berry cobbler (made by moi), ice cream and Sprinkles cupcakes (let's all be honest, we know I like Stein's bakery way better than Sprinkles, but, they were there. I ate one. So sue me). Anyways....I digress....The point is, Williams-Sonoma is out to get me! They have the most wonderful food and I'm sure that these lovelies will be just as magical as anything else they sell....Sigh...

Now if only Cafe du Monde would sell beignets online the world really might be that much closer to perfection.


My boss is currently eating a chicken biscuit for breakfast and it smells amazing.....

You see, this is why I need to hurry up and finish my book (no more 8:30-5). However, I can't hurry it up right now--my computer is broken!! Que horrible! It's supposed to be finished and back to me by this afternoon. We'll see how inspired I am after 8 hours of work and a run.

Yes, yes, I'm going running tonight. And tanning tomorrow.
See? There's really nothing like being a Princess in Training....

No comments: