So, yesterday I was g chatting with this fabulous girl and I was all "You'd be so proud of me, I threw away my Anthropologie catalog yesterday because there wasn't anything I wanted" and then the Universe was all "Hahahaha!" and then five minutes later, I found exactly 573 items on the website that I need.right.this.second.
Exhibit A:
Pom Flower Dress
Here, it looks better with the model (I need the necklace too, natch). Just imagine her with red hair:
Now, isn't this just the cutest thing ever?
Miss Swiss Corset Dress
And how sweet is this? With a little yellow cardi and a bright necklace? Sidenote, can redheads wear yellow? I don't know.
Sun Shades Dress
And then I was playing around on The Limited's website because a friend of mine scored a heck of a deal on a dress, and I found these. Which I need in each color.

You know I'm obsessed with purple and loooove me a purple dress, but, I'm also suddenly really into blue. I blame Kate Middleton. Need them both! Luckily, they're on sale....
And then because every girl needs her dream wedding dress, I present to you, my dream wedding dress. Sigh. Sara and I saw this in St. Louis and I fell in love. Hell, I probably would have tried it on had I a) not been wearing boots b) had a strapless bra handy and c) wasn't you know, wearing my wedding and anniversary bands. It's that gorgeous--well, at least I think it is. And it's so me. Seriously, where was this when I got married?
If you don't know, I hate my wedding dress. I was never in love with it, but, I had to find a wedding dress in exactly 55 minutes as I wedding dress shopped on my lunch break, which, I don't recommend--and at the time, it was the best of the bunch, but, I was never all "This is it!" or anything like that. Bleh.
ANYWAYS. I love this one. I want to get married again just to wear it. Or you know, just to wear around the house while doing dishes or something. (you can't really tell, but, it has Swiss dots all over it! Gahh, I die! Perfect. Perfect. PERFECT)
Now, if someone would please come hide all my credit cards or, tell me which item(s) I need right this second, that would be awesome.
Happy weekend my lovelies!





8 comments:
These are all so pretty. I think you definitely need the pom flower dress and the yellow striped one. It seems like yellow is "in" this season (not that I really know such things) and I do think it would look nice with your hair color.
Just wanted to say hello! I'm a new follower! I read some of your blog posts and I couldn't help it! :) You're fabulous!!
Swoon. I love every single one of those dresses...especially the wedding dress. Why is it not acceptable to get married (to the same guy, of course) over and over and over again. Or why can't we just all wear our wedding dresses more than once?!
You would look fab in yellow. Just saying.
Aight, I'll be straight with you: I'm definitely not a girly girl. I appreciate dressing up from time to time and I make squeaky noises when I see little puppies (b/c come ON they're so tiny and cute!), but I don't even own 2 dresses. Unless you count my HS homecoming dress still in my closet. Butttttt, I do kind of like the Miss Swiss Corset. I like how light and carefree it looks!
Wedding dress, wedding dress!!! And than I can borrow it to do the dishes in. I love that dress! I love this little dots. I want to spin and dance in that dress!
If you buy one of those wedding dresses, I'll get one too. We can twirl around in them doing our chores. Love that idea. It's adorable.
I'm the same way! Love my dresses (and Anthropologie!)
P.S. You and your hubs pics below? ADORBS! I love them!
I am a girly girly too! I would live in dresses if I could! I just love your picks! That wedding dress is gorgeous!
Post a Comment