Thursday, January 13, 2011

Say Cheese!

Back in December, the lovely Elizabeth Humiston-Glover contacted me about a photoshoot.

Never one to turn down the opportunity to play dress up and drag the husband along for the ride, I told her "yes please!".

We met at the Dallas Arboretum for a morning of fun and took lots of lovely pictures.


(sporting the hat my sister gave me for my birthday, love!)
(Can we discuss my hair for a minute? Seriously took me like two hours to do, no joke.)


I had so much fun and Elizabeth is just about the sweetest little thing EVER. You'd all love her, I know. We are so pleased with the results and now need to buy some fun picture frames to show off our cute selves (I never said I was modest!).

Now, here comes the super good part: if y'all mention that you saw her work on my blog, she's currently offering 25% off any service! I know! I told y'all she was sweet.

Go check out her website and get your picture taken!

Disclaimer: I was given a free photo session in exchange for a review on my blog, if I liked her work. I did, obviously! I hope you do too!

18 comments:

Deepali said...

You both look great in these photos! I love your hair and the color is gorgeous!

THE Stephanie said...

What great pics!! You guys look fabulous!

Jen Feeny said...

Girl you are so classically adorable! I LOVE these pics!!!

Ashley Paige said...

what great pictures- you two are so stinking cute!! LOVE your hair!

agalandherdog said...

You look gorgeous and teeny-tiny! I never want to hear you call yourself fat again. And coming from a fellow redhead who would totally spend 2 hours on my hair for a photo shoot (so that's like I have credentials or something), your hair looks amazing!

Sara McCarty said...

FABULOUS pictures!!! You guys are so adorable - and your hair looks freaking AH-MAY-ZING. Seriously. Love love love the pictures!!

Lucky in Love said...

Dude, these pictures are AMAZING!!!! You look so fabulous :)

Heather said...

You look so beautiful! These are great pictures. I LOVE your hair!!!

Lindsey said...

These pictures are amazing! You guys are such a good lookin' couple!

Samma said...

Y'all look amazing! I want to see more! Gorgeous!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

ahhh, what great photos!!! you look beautiful and y'all look so cute!! love!

d.a.r. said...

oh my god. please tell me that your house is wallpapered in these...they are so freaking beautiful!

You are gorgeous, dearie.

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Oh my GOSH, you both look SO SO gorgeous!! She did an amazing job!!

Jessica said...

You guys look amazing! You're hair is awesome, that hat is awesome and these pictures are awesome. :D

Sarah said...

you are so freaking beautiful. *jealous*.

Micaela said...

these are beautiful!!! i love your hair, that hat, and the fact that your heel is up :) i always do that without realizing when i hug my husband.

xo

Becky said...

Oh my STARS. You are the cutest thing ever.

TUWABVB said...

Love the photos - the third is my favorite!