Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Veggies, avert your eyes.....


Yes, that is me and Sara nom nomming on giant turkey legs at the Ren Faire. And no, we didn't eat the entire thing. And yes, they were delicious.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

must.come.visit. #teammussels

Anonymous said...

OHH MYYY GGOODDD. I'm so grossed out (but i still love you) (yes, im a veggie) (i live in boulder, are you surprised?)

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Now I'm craving turkey legs. And have no way to get one.

Abbie said...

Um I'm jealous! The Ren Faire doesn't open by us until frickin' July!

Neely said...

Ahhhhh so fun!

Katie said...

holy crap that is a huge leg!

Sara McCarty said...

Nom nom nom. CRAVING more turkey leg!! Need turkey NOW!! Man, that was good.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

I love that you just own this. *Golf claps*

Erika said...

I went to the Ren faire in high school and had so much fun! I also remember it being really expensive!