Monday, November 14, 2011

Shoes and sequins, oh my!


Truer words have never been spoken. Er, written. Whatever.

I like shoes. Bonus points if they're shiny.

Exhibit A:
I KNOW! From DSW for $50--that's a freakin' steal if I ever saw one.

And, to go with my insane blue dress.

(ignore messy bathroom)
Shameless self promotion, but, can we discuss this dress?! I mean, dang.
Like the Burberry hanging from my closet door and the doggie steps to the bed? CLASS ACT.

I mean, that ensemble should get me some attention, yes?

Oh. And because I don't own enough sequin things, this skirt is on its way to me.
Two words: Pink. Sequin.

Perfect for my birthday outing of seeing The Nutcracker, yes? (I made my sister get it too, ha!)

And, just because this makes me ridiculously happy, video clip from the Phantom 25th Anniversary DVD that's released in the U.K today, and I'm sneaky and have a copy headed my way!!

Man. That was seriously one of the coolest things ever.


Now, to see Ramin in Les Mis.... ::evil laugh::

Moral of the story: I like sequins. I like musicals. I like Hugh Jackman. I like Ramin Karimloo. I'm fully aware that I'm vain.

See, I'm turning into such a grown up!

8 comments:

That Pink Girl said...

I'm just totes jelly that you have places to wear these gorgeous threads! I mean, PINK, SPARKLES?
You look divine too, btw!

Neely said...

SPARKLES!

Katie said...

those shoes! i'm in love!

Carolyn said...

OMG! SO MANY SPARKLES!!! LOVE IT!!! :)

Dollface said...

Adorable!!! love that blue dress on you, hot stuff, xxxoo

Jessica said...

From now on, everything you buy yourself, buy me one of too. THanks.

REBrown said...

You are going to be one hot number!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

OOH PRETTY SPARKLES OVERLOAD. Those shoes!!!

I'm with Jessica - would you just buy one extra of whatever you're getting and send it along to Austin, pretty please and thank you?