Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tuesdays With Temperance

No, not that Temperance (that's Thursday).


This one!

My (part time) pony. Only, she's not really a pony, I just like to call her that. Makes me feel fancy. Or something.

I've been spending every Tuesday (and Thursday. And most Wednesdays too) with her for the last few months and am slowly getting back to where I was many moons ago.

I'm having a great time. It's driving me a bit nutty because I'm not nearly where I was and since I am the most impatient person EVER, I feel like I should snap my fingers and be back in a hunt seat jumping, but, apparently, that's not how it works. Hmph.

ANYWAYS.

She's the newest addition to the SP family.

Actually, that's not true, these are the newest addition:

SPARKLY. GOLD. HEELS. Look out New York!

What was I saying? Oh, yeah. Horses. Love em. Love my Temperance (my sweet friend TUWABVB named her). Love the barn I ride at. Although, if someone from the SMU equestrian team spooks her and I get thrown one more time, I'm going to cut someone. (not really. Probably just steal a girth or something) (I have issues)

Oh, and, just so I can justify the time suck that is Pinterest, I did the sock bun curls that everyone on Pinterest is obsessed with.

A wee bit frizzy because my hair wasn't totally dry when I took the bun out, but, not bad, right? Related: my hair is really short when it's curled. Yikes.

Oh. And, I went to the gym two days in a row this week. I can't feel my back. Please send chocolate.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

OMG. There's so much I love in this post! HAHA

First - horses are my fav animal, and Temperance is SO CUTE!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Second - those shoes. I just died. So amazing. Watch out Gerard! She's coming for you!

Third - so the sock bun really works? I'm impressed.

Fourth - I haven't worked out in SO LONG. Fail. I could still use the chocolate though. :)

Christy Ashley said...

So one of the things on my list is to go horseback riding. If I come to TX can I ride your horse?

REBrown said...

Such a pretty pony and shoes!

Sara McCarty said...

Hi Temperance!!! She's so pretty! Do you think she'd like to go to NYC with us? We could always use a pony in the city, right?

Love the shoes...why do we not wear the same size shoe?!

Also, curls look great on you. I, on the other hand, look like I'm 9 years old when I curl my hair. But I do want to learn how to put my hair in the sock bun. Please teach me! My hair does NOT want to go there.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Wait - you have a part-time palomino pony AND all of these fancy new shoes? My jealousy may overcome our Invisible Internet Friendship. I'll try to overcome it, but I make no promises.