Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dreaming

Per usual, I'm dreaming of exotic travels right now--well, when I'm not napping (insomnia is kicking my ass y'all. On Monday I fell asleep before dance and definitely slept until class would have been over. Oops. Christine Daae fail)--I'm dreaming of travel.

Specifically my spring travel plans--the Madrid marathon! (don't worry, I'm plotting a London hop at some point)

Doesn't this dress just scream "holiday in Spain"?!


Right?!

I fully intend to wear it at some point while gallivanting around Madrid with my favorite grad student when we turn Spain upside down for the Rock 'N Roll Madrid Marathon! I've never been to Spain, I'm so excited!

Related: Is it April yet?

Y'all found any fab clothing lately? I need an Anthro intervention!

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

That dress is SO CUTE!!!!!

REBrown said...

I love it! I saw where you pinned it and I immediately fell in love.

Jessica said...

What a cute dress! You'll rock it in Spain ;)

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Why would you ruin a perfectly good trip to Spain with a long run?!?

I kid - I'm of course jealous of both your Madrid adventure and your running discipline. If you add the dress we can throw that on the envy list too.

DC GOP Girl said...

Very fun dress! Good choice!

Samantha said...

LOVE that dress!!