Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend in Pictures

While you all were hitting the beach and the pools I was hitting up the high desert mountains of Arizona to celebrate the graduation of my baby girl cousin (honestly, who has a graduation on Memorial Day weekend?!) and have a hootin hollerin time with my family.

AND I DID.

Here's the skinny:
High desert mountain view!


Found Mason Jars the size of my head.
Hilarious magnet on my aunt's fridge. WANT.

And when you're in Arizona, you go to the gun range. A family that shoots together or whatever ;)
My fam at cousin's graduation. And no, surprisingly, I'm NOT adopted. (just a dead ringer for my mom)

My aunt's homemade apricot cordial.
And the homemade beer. Please note the lack of Diet Coke products. Y'all are dead to me.
Yeah, my fam is like one second away from being legit bootleggers. Haha. We are descended from Kentucky moonshiners, so, I guess this shouldn't come as a surprise!

Cousin cuddles! Love this little monkey.
And then I spent yesterday recovering from my wild AZ weekend by sitting by the pool--sooooo sunburnt (again!) and then chillin with my bestie That Pink Girl for an afternoon of eats, chats and Target trips.

What did y'all do?

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

From your tweets and this post, it looks like you had a blast! :) So glad! ;)

Also - I NEED that magnet. For real.

agalandherdog said...

Your hair looks phenomenal!

Katie said...

gorgeous mountain shot, you are making me jealous!

REBrown said...

Looks like a fun trip and I must second the last comment - your hair looks ah-may-zing.

katherinebee said...

Looks like so much fun!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

sounds like a pretty awesome weekend.

ps: i need to come hang with your family. or maybe just have y'all ship me some of your homemade beer ;)

Jessica said...

You're pretty :)

That Pink Girl said...

I loved spending the afternoon hanging out witchu!