Monday, August 20, 2012

But, it's laminated!

(I think we all understand the 'Friends' reference, yes? If you don't, please go ahead and Google it, don't worry, I'll wait.......Did you Google? Are you laughing? Welcome back.)

Anywhoodle, because I am an overgrown child, and well, my Hugh Jackman DVDs have gone missing, I figured we could be totally irreverent and discuss our "five".

(let's be honest, this is the big issue)


Obviously, Hugh is number 1, 2, 3, 4 AND 5, but, in the off  chance that I run into someone else at Central Perk, I figured I best keep my options open.





Honestly, how am I supposed to pick Five? I mean REALLY? (yes, I realize this is the dumbest post ever and I don't even care--judge all you want)
Source: google.com via Shabby on Pinterest


My first love, my honest to goodness first love is Johnny Depp. 21 Jump Street, Gilbert Grape, all that. I have loved him forever. Seriously. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but, he is in fact mine.
Source: 9gag.com via Shabby on Pinterest

Source: gq.com via Shabby on Pinterest


And, he's newly single, so, I mean, clearly I should move to the south of France and stalk him. Or something less creepy....
Anyways.

Hugh. Johnny.

Next up, Colin Firth. OBVIOUSLY COLIN. Mr. Darcy, King George/Bertie--who doesn't love this man? I want to marry him--we all do.
Source: imgfave.com via Shabby on Pinterest


Source: fanpop.com via Shabby on Pinterest


Keeping with the UK theme, need I say more:
Source: google.com via Shabby on Pinterest
 Craig, Daniel Craig. 

Which brings us to the fifth. Obviously, it's Patrick Wilson. I know, I know, y'all thought it's be Gerard Butler, and let's call him an alternate, but, I like a man who can sing and dance, and we all know Mr. Wilson can do that--he's the American Hugh Jackman after all.
Source: imdb.com via Shabby on Pinterest

And he married his college sweetheart, so, he's a giant romantic. GAH.

Oh, and, just because, they're so pretty.....
Simon. A surfer boy from Down Under. Clearly.
Source: theberry.com via Shabby on Pinterest

And our Scot. Of course.


So, uh, I have a type, eh? As Sarah says "Americans need not apply!", bahahaha.

Who's in your Five?

2 comments:

Sara McCarty said...

OMG, yum yum yum! I think I could have picked out your list blindfolded in my sleep! :) I cannot argue with any of these incredible choices. Delish!

My 5 are:
- Christian Bale
- Bruce Willis
- Taye Diggs
- Ewan McGregor
- Dr. Chase

That Pink Girl said...

Johnny is single?

Oh dear.