Two 'Friends' quotes in one week--you're welcome.
You know the episode Where No One Is Ready and Chandler hides Joey's underwear so Joey wears everything he owns? "Hey, opposite--is opposite!"
My DVDs go missing, I buy a TV bigger than me. Exhibit A.
Then, I buy Wolverine on BluRay.
And let me just say, 64 inches of Hugh Jackman in high def? Never hurt anyone.
Related, I'm a very mature grown up. I know, I know.
I'd feel a bit more douchey about the whole situation if I wasn't enamored with my Netflix app and staying up late watching Strictly Ballroom on instant stream and then approximately 45 episodes of Psych. (but I still do feel semi douchey, don't worry)
Now, who wants to come over for movie night?!
(lunges image from here)
Unrelated, Snooki is a mom? WTF is the world coming to y'all?
Monday, August 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment