Y'all.
I cannot stop listening to the Once Musical soundtrack. Like, it's all repeat, all the time and I have approximately 17,000 Pandora stations for it.
I don't know if it's my inherent love of folk music, my obsession with all things Ireland (takes place in Dublin), or the fact that when I saw it things changed in my life forever (no, not ready to talk about it, but, a few of you know the significance of That Night) (not trying to be cryptic or exclusive, it's just something I am not ready to really get into--soon!), or that the lyrics just speak to me right now, but, I'm wholly and utterly obsessed.
It might be my most favorite thing in life right now and I'd give my right and left arm to see it again--it really was that good. (also, to which I say, suck it 2011-2012 Queen's Theatre cast) (one day I'll stop being so bitter, but, we aren't there yet) (I'm full of weird "inside" things today, again, sorry)
Good news is, I'm going to NYC for my birthday (again, HA!) and it's touring next summer, so, I will happily follow it around the country like a creeptastic little groupie.
Who knows, maybe by then I will have my life together and it won't be such an emotional show for me, and I'll go back to being heartbroken over Les Mis. We can only hope!
But, seriously y'all, download the cast album, it is beautiful and if you have occasion to be in NYC go see it FOR THE LOVE OF DIET COKE GO SEE IT!!
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
NYC again?! Perhaps I might maybe sorta will be there at the same time? ;)
Post a Comment