It hasn't always been fun--despite what reading my blog might tell you (honestly, do you want to read a blog where I tell you I didn't get out of bed yesterday and haven't shaved my legs in two weeks? Didn't think so. So, I tell you about the good stuff, because that is just more fun. And yes, at times I share the bad, but, I don't need to be a constant Debbie Downer)--but, it's my life. Mine. I don't claim to be perfect, I don't claim to have not made mistakes. Oh heck no!! I'm living my life and messing up and learning along the way. For me.
The last few weeks have been especially hard for varying reasons. Things were said, things happened, things were learned--it all was very, very hard on me. Lots of tears. Lots of emotions. Lots of FEELINGS.
And this is all I really want to say to "those people", but, of course I can't. Because I am a giant chicken.
Instead I cry because that's all I can do. And, I just hope and pray that we as a people can cease judgement and guilt on one another, that we can actually live the values we preach and live a life of love.
That's all I'm trying for.
Each and every day.
Shabbs



7 comments:
I love you. That is all.
fist pumps to you. AMEN.
Oh lord I need to post this up in all walls of my life! I've been dealing with the not your business issues lately too. Hugs sweet girl! At least we have each other?? XOXO
Sending big ol' internet hugs your way girl. We should totally have a phone chat soon, I feel like its been FOREVER since we've chatted. Actually I"m headed to NY in a few weeks for the auto show again and that was actually the last time I saw you, at last years!
Amen sister! None of us are perfect and we should all be encouraging each other instead of tearing each other down. Lots of love to you xx
You are one of the best people I know... sending you so much love and so many hugs.
Sometimes in life, just like gardening, we have to do a little weeding! If you find people consistently behave in a way that brings you down then maybe you need a break from them even if it is just temporary. Hang in there!
Post a Comment