Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

In this episode of Shabbs Does Dumb Stuff, we bring you "hosting Easter dinner with five kiddos". Exactly.

But I absolutely adore hosting big dinners and parties, and since my family has yet to invite me to celebrate with them (thanks, guys, love you too) (last year we did NYC and it was magical) (not that I am bitter about not being there, or not reliving that outstanding weekend--no, not at all). So, anywhoodle, since I am an Easter Orphan, I invited two of my closest "families" to celebrate with me, never assuming the would both be able to come--but, they are, and I am super excited! Even though this means five kiddos at my house at one time.

I started putting together Easter baskets yesterday, which was bad news bears because I just ended up eating like 85% of the candy myself. Damn you, gummi Sweet Tarts!!

That said, I'm combing the internets to find The Best Easter Dress EVER, which is ridiculous because it's not like I have a boy to impress, or need to look nice to show my family I Am A Put Together Adult (they doubt this), but, you know, dresses are my crack.

Imma show you some of my running favorites:
Lilly Pulitzer Posey dress. PINK!

Bernie Dexter Year Abroad. Um, hello, Paris?!

Aurelian Brocade Dress. Anthro, natch. 
However, I think I am going to be a Responsible Adult and wear a dress I already have. So boring...

What are your Easter plans? Anyone else pining for The Perfect Dress? 

And, because I love you, I give you, the Holy Grail of nerdy hipster dresses aka my version of heaven--a website dedicated to what Zooey Deschanel is wearing. I won't admit to you how many pieces on that site I already own and or have stalked.... I can tell you what brand she is wearing on New Girl in under 5 seconds--it's a problem. But they dress her in Kate Spade and Anthro! Like I wouldn't figure it out. Sheesh ;)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Number three number threeeeeee!!!!!

Samantha said...

I still vote for number 1 because I'm an enabler.