Today I am teaching my very first solo on my own, as part of my job job this is what I do for a living and I've been asked to come teach a class on my own, yoga class.
I am so crazy super excited. My bestie got me the job and I am really scared I am going to let her down, because I know she thinks highly of my ability--which is flattering, but, scary! Of course, I am most stressed out about what to wear--what says "cool, hip yoga teacher"?!
 |
| The girls who helped make me a yogi-- Hannah, Laura and Diana |
The yoga teacher training I went through at Sunstone was some of the hardest and yet some of the best times I've ever had. Truly lucky to be part of that family! Dallas, we have some GREAT new yoga teachers out there! Take a class, my friends!
 |
| Team Backbends 2013. Bunch o' idiots that I love oh so much! |
 |
| Backbends and teachers at 500Hour graduation. Love these guys with my whole heart. |
And I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Denver where I was thrown headfirst into four days of intense Pure Barre training. Four days with a bunch of spandex clad bitches (not really, just using the word) did not make me feel good about myself
at all. But, what choo gon' do? I had a great time and am so lucky to be part of such a great team!
 |
| Pure Barre Arlington team on a sunny day in Denver. |
I cannot believe this is my life now! I am so humbled and blessed and lucky and all the other words that mean that same thing. These girls are amazingly talented, sweet, funny and beautiful. I can't believe I get to be included with them!
 |
| It snowed all morning, so, we went for ice cream. Obviously. |
 |
| Told you it snowed. |
I never imagined this for myself, and it's pretty great to finally see a path taking shape that I hope to be on for the rest of my life. A path that I created. Me. No one else, just me. It's pretty awesome.
Now, let's just hope Eddie Redmayne, Hugh Jackman or, ya know, any non douchey wonderfully attractive man wants to share that path with me. That would be ever so delightful!
7 comments:
I love the pics! You gals are too cute. I'm also stoked that work brought you out to Denver so we could meet up! That was great! Hows the 6P challenge going? Kickin' butt, I'm sure.
I love this! I'm so happy that you've found such a cool path for yourself!! :) I wish I could go to your yoga or Pure Barre class! :)
You have inspired me! I just signed up for 15 pure barre classes (starting in April).
I want to be you when I grow up.
It makes my heart happy to see you shining so bright!
So exciting!!!
I am just getting into Pure Barre now and loving it!!
So exciting!!!
I am just getting into Pure Barre now and loving it!!
Post a Comment