Greetings from AMERICA!
Oh man. I've only been away 8 weeks and it's so good to be home--even if "home" is somewhere I've never been and I'm currently trying to figure out why it's so damn cold here! Seriously, it was warmer in London.
I flew in late last night and we came in over NYC and could see all the city lights and I definitely got teary. As much as I adore London and love it more than words, I don't think I could ever live abroad forever, I just love the good ol USofA too much.
That said, I'm currently holed up at Starbucks working on my first big essay for King's (making it my bitch--writing about the badass warrior queen Boudicca, a redheaded celt like me!) until J. Crew opens and then heading out for a day of shopping and sightseeing and most importantly, McDonald's Diet Coke-ing until the boy gets off work and then it's date night! I get to go on a date with my boyfriend! I haven't done that in 8 weeks!!
Excited is an understatement. It's freezing here but I am wearing a dress damn it--I feel like Phoebe on her and Mike's anniversary--needing to wear something fancypants, ha!
So, I'm alive, I made it to Baltimore, I'm finally back with the boy, I have ice in my drink and it's a dang good day!
Friday, October 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
love all of this. and you.
Post a Comment