So, my darling, lovely mommy-to-be, friend A tagged me for 6 random things about me. So, here goes:
1. I have to eat things like crackers or pieces of candy in twos or threes. Only. Usually threes. My husband knows that if I ask for "a few" crackers, I'm going to need three. No idea why I do this. (this rule does not however apply to candy corn--it's a free for all at that point)
2. I write with my left hand but cut with my right. My mom never could understand this and I have many a pair of left handed scissors laying around that I cannot use.
3. I detest being even the slightest bit cold which is why even in the middle of summer, it is not unusual to find me cuddled up with a blanket while watching TV or writing.
4. I have a specific treadmill that I have to use when I go to the gym. If it's being used, it's really hard for me to find the motivation to use another one. Really.
5. I have a rather abnormal love for musicals. I'm kind of cheesy like that.
6. I scar very easily. And I'm allergic to mosquitoes. You do the math.
So, now you know a little bit more about SP. Apologies if I did in fact frighten some of you.
Also, also, also, also!!!!!
The Office is back tonight. So excited, it's downright dangerous.


5 comments:
And I bet there's lots of big ol' mosquitos in Texas!?!?
Great list, love getting to know more about you. That's funny with the three's. But then, lots of stuff is better in three's.
That's funny about the snacks! :) I'm the same way with cold... I stole my hubby's blanket from him that his mom made him when we first met- I take it around like a little girl! :)
I'm SOOOO EXCITED for the Office too!
That was cute thanks for doing that! You are allergic to mosquitos?!
i am left handed too and i cut with my right!!!
I think I tagged you a little late - the 3 thing is really funny! :) We've got mosquitos here this year as well - they seem to be able to bite you throuh denim wool or gore-tex - lovely little things.
Post a Comment