But The Office is funny every day of the week:
"Andy Bernard does not lose contests. He wins them. Or he quits them. Because they're unfair."
Have patience, I promise I'll post my giveaway soon!
Trust me, in true SP fashion, it will be fabulouso.
xoxo


6 comments:
Love your blog. Here's my contribution: "I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That's all I've ever wanted." - Kevin Malone
Cheers!
Did you feel sorry for Andy this week? I did, and I never thought I'd feel that way.
Oooo can't wait!
i need to watch the OFFICE :)
Ryan: Did this happen on company property?
Michael Scott: It was on company property, with company property. So, double jeopardy, we're fine.
Ryan: I don't think-- I don't think you understand how jeopardy works.
Michael Scott: Oh, I'm sorry. What is, 'we're fine'?
Can I find office episodes on YouTube? I'll go check :)
Post a Comment